Saturday, September 19, 2009

Polar RS800 This watch delivers as promised

This watch is perfect!! You can create your own program either with the software or in the watch directly. I did extensive research and this is the best value I found. The watch is well made and I have had no glitch or funny readings as with some of the cheaper watches I have tried like the Mio or Polar's lower brands without coded belt. Speaking of which, the coded belt is comfortable and I have gotten zero interference from all the equipment in the gym or anyone else's hrm. My friends have had this problem with other brands. I spent about 1 1/2 hours reading the manual and playing around and I pretty much can navigate around in the menu with my eyes closed. Best deal I found was from a company which had free shipping and free IRD device..which you need if you want to view your session in the software.

No comments:

Post a Comment